Firefly Parent Portal
Friern Barnet School uses the Firefly Parent Portal as a communication tool to inform parents about their child’s learning, progress and achievements. We are expecting all our parents to activate an account so that they can access a range of information which will keep them updated on essential matters about school.
Firefly allows Parents to…
- View your child's school reports
- View subject content uploaded by teachers for students
- View your child’s timetable including their current and next lessons
- View your child’s home learning
- Receive messages from the school to your registered email address
- Keep your personal contact details up to date
- Explore the parent tabs which offer guidance and advice
Guidance for Firefly
Please click on the information below:
If you require any paper copies or copies in large print of our guidance for Firefly, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the main office on 020 8368 2777.