Key Stage 3
The KS3 Religious Studies curriculum at Friern Barnet School is synonymous with the whole school ethos of ‘Enjoy and Excel’.
The curriculum has the follow intentions:
- To provide students with the ability to analyse the diversity which exists in 21st century society
- To enable students to ‘develop a core knowledge of the beliefs and practices which shape their worldview and culture’ which in turn
- Equips students with the necessary skills and knowledge to excel at GCSE level
- To enable students to be confident to express their own beliefs and worldviews
- To promote British values through a range of spiritual, moral, cultural and social experiences
Please click on the link below to download the curriculum overview for Years 7, 8 and 9.